Thursday, July 21, 2011

       Animal  Medicine  Card  Readings
                                       by 
                          Nazli Rainflower







The Medicine Cards, by David Carson and Jamie Sams have been an incredibly powerful tool on my path! For years I have carried them with me and I have seeked their guidance if I needed clarity! I am grateful for all I have learned and I am still learning from powerful medicine that all animals carry and I feel a connection to this realm more than I do to anything else when it comes to this topic : )

For years I only read for myself and very close friends and family but I feel ready to share it now as they have/still are helping me and I would like to share this transformational guidance with all of you as well : )

If you hear the call, please do contact me, I would love to do a reading for you!

A reading will bring you some clarity as well as share which animal/totems are helping you right now on your journey, what is their message to you and how you can ask for their guidance!

Each reading takes about 30 minutes and is regularly $50!

I am offering this to the first 10 people who book the reading for $25!

Many BlesSings

Nazli

P.S.If you do not live in Victoria BC, I am available to do phone readings as well!
You can contact me by phone 250-385-3743 or email nazlirainflower@yahoo.com to set up your appointment!





price options





No comments:

Post a Comment