Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My vision : )

Hello Family of Bloggers : )
My Name is NazliRainflower and I live in beautiful Victoria BC!
I always had a vision to have a space to build community, spread love,light,positivity,promote peace, inspiration!
I am now blessed to have manifested  this space, from my home, called Alchemy of Love!
I facilitate and host events(Shamanic Journies, meditation...)& sell new/ used related products!
I Also offer Intuitive Tarot readings which I have been doing for years as it was in my family and the art got passed down to me : )
My mission statement is "to empower people by opening new doors to consciousness, introducing alternative transformational tools, and offering products & services that awaken the Spirit within."
I look forward to be of service and do my part in bringing more peace, joy and light to my world,the worlds of others around me and wish that the effects of this will ripple  out to the whole world: )
From my heart to yours
Blessings
NazliRainflower

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alchemy-of-Love/109059342448172

No comments:

Post a Comment